Friday, July 29, 2005

Some recommendation

In response to TY's request, I decided to recommend some good songs

1. Kaze no Uta, 1st Ed to Hunter x Hunter
At first I dont really like this song. I think it was unsuitable to HxH, because it is too slow and it sound too sad. So, i always skip this song when i watch the vcds.
But when i watch it on TV, the song grew on me. I begin to appreciate this song.
Rating: 7/10

2. Ohayo by keno 1st OP to Hunter x Hunter
This song rocks. I love this song alot. It sound real great. I knew i will love this song and i went to find the lyrics. The lyrics is really meaningful, make me love it more. Love it
Rating:10/10

3. Find the way by Mika Nakashima. 3rd Ed to Gundam Seed
This is a very sad song. The singer's voice make it sound more sad. A very suiting ending song to gundam Seed. Highly recommended. I love this song too.
rating:9/10

4. Mizu no Akashi by Tanaka Rie (Lacus's image song) Insert song for Gundam Seed.
This is a very memorable song. I like the atmosphere when the song was played. At episode 38 of GS. It is when Lacus speak to Athrun and guide him to choose the right path. This is so touching. The lyrics is real meaningful and sound sad. Make me want to cry.
Rating: 9.5/10

5. Field of Hope by Tanaka Rie (Lacus's image song) Insert song for Gundam Seed Destiny
This is another nice song by tanaka who is the vocal actress for Lacus. Nice and dramatic
rating: 7.5/10

6. The reason by Hoostanbank.(not sure the spelling, OoPs!)
I like this song. the song just play in your mind over and over again.
Rating:8/10

7. Over the Sky (feather's ver) from anime Last Exile
This is the remix ver from Last Exile ending song, Over the sky. I prefer the ver better over the original ver. This song had more of the grand feeling and like the whisphering vocal of the singer
Rating: 9/10

8. Fantasy (album MIX) by Nana Katase. 3rd OP to Hikaru No Go
This is also a remix ver. I prefer the original ver, sound more upbeat. This song make me happy.
Rating: 8/10
Original Mix Rating: 9.5/10

9. Change the world by V6. 1st OP to Inuyasha
Really is a great OP song to Inuyasha. Very suitable and catchy. Love it
Rating:9/10

10. Coming Season, BGM for Gundam seed
BGM stand for Background music. Nice BGM
Rating: 8/10

11. Shizuku, 2nd Ed to GTO
Nice song. Catchy and the rhythm is special.
Rating: 8.5/10

12. I will by Sowelu, 4th Ed to Full metal Alchemist
This is another catchy song. Very pop.
Rating: 8/10

13. Home Sweet Home (instrumental/karaoke) Naruto Movie song
The song without vocal is really nice. the song with vocal is nice too. Just love the rhythm of the song
Rating: 9/10

14. I wanna go to a place by Rie Fu. 3rd ED song to Gundam Seed Destiny
This song is slow and almost make up of English. I like the feel of this song.
Rating: 8.5/10

15. Last Forever by Sowelu. (Note to TY, this is the last song of the cd)
I love this song. This is a very romantic song
Rating: 9/10

16. Days by Shela. 4th Ed to Hikaru no Go
This is a great song. I like the rythm and everything about it. I been practising singing this song over and over again. This song is also the alarm tone i set for my phone. So, whenever i listen to this song i'm abit afraid for obvious reason. Stupid me. But nontheless still a great song

As for the 1 other songs, I dont remember so TY, I will post it another time when i manage to recall

<$BlogItemAuthor$> || 9:55 PM

<about me>

*Name: scarlet
*Age: secret
*From: pop
*Job: artist

<recent>

Tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the pictures to the 4th OP of Gundam Seed ...
This is the 4th ending picture to Gundam seed dest...
Track back
Track back
update
New Picture
It's been more than one month since I update. I re...
death note cosplay. Take me some effort to convert...
This is gundam seed cosplay. The characters featur...

<past>

February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
May 2007
September 2007

<friends>

link1
link2
link3
link4
link5

<credits>

blogger
blogskins

kingdom hearts: the way, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins